Monday, September 23, 2019

Ipsy: September Glambag

My September Glambag from Ipsy arrived last week and I have had so much fun playing with the products. This is my second bag from them in recent years, and I am still so impressed with the quality and selection of products I received.

ipsy september glambag

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisturizer - This cream went on very nice and felt great on my skin. I was feeling really excited about it. But about 15 minutes after application, my eyes began burning and watering so badly I had to wash my face. I wanted to love it, but my eyes did not.

Skin&Co. Roma Truffle Therapy Shimmering Oil - This oil felt great and made my skin look so good on my no-makeup day. I just pressed this onto my skin after my moisturizer and took off for my day of chores. I felt the shimmer pigments were a tad large for my age, but it looks natural on my skin and I liked it a lot.

La Beaute Fatale Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Tuff Love - As far as formula and staying power, this is a great product. The color just wasn't for me. It seemed a bit too purple for my taste. My daughter loved it and said it looked really good on me, but I just can't do it.

Ofra Cosmetics with Madison Miller Sweet Stuff Blush - Oh, I was so excited to see this in my bag and was shocked that it was a full-size product. This is a soft blush and goes on very smoothly. It stays all day and just looks amazing. I love the color on my cheeks. As an added bonus, I have also been using this on my eyelids and I love it there as well.

The Beauty Crop Eyeshadow in Seren - This is my favorite product in my bag this month. On first glance, I thought it was going to be too bold for me, but the color is just perfect. It goes great with my dark eyes and is easy to build to the intensity I want. It stays all day with no creasing.